(2015 - 2017)
1) Assemble a set of small-scale seawater desalinisation plants that produce 120 tonnes of clean water per day to prove the company’s ability to undergo large-scale production.
2) Establish plants in mainland China, Taiwan, and Singapore.
3) Commence construction of a seawater desalination factory, which is able to process 20,000 tonnes of water per day.
(2017 - 2020)
1) Establish plants in India, Dubai, Saudi Arabia, and South Africa, as well as in some regions of South America and Europe.
2) A minimum of 500 million tonnes of water shall have gone through our desalination process by this time. We will be cooperating with local manufacturers to ensure this goal is reached.
1) Our long-term role should be to provide desalination plants. Our goal at first is to provide 20 billion tonnes of water. Water shortages will continue to grow annually and we will be providing more water plants as the shortage continues. Our aim is to have annual profits of US$3.2 billion, with at least 10% of that going into R&D.
2) Plants should be established in as many areas as possible as by 2025, an estimated 30% of the world's population will face serious water shortages. Subsidiaries should also be established in every country that is facing water shortages and become local providers of water.